Langstane Housing Association
Be part of something that improves people’s lives daily.
Join a local and ambitious board committed to providing quality housing which promotes social inclusion and sustainable communities.
- Operate at a strategic level, contribute to formulating and reviewing Langstane’s values, strategic aims, objectives, and performance.
- Ensure risks are realistically assessed and that Langstane operates within relevant legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Ensure Langstane’s plans consider tenants views.
Strengths & Behaviours
- Contribute actively and constructively with the capacity to commit to 40+ hours per annum.
- Foster effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Exercise objectivity, treat stakeholders with respect and always represent Langstane positively.